Seven Things People Don't Know About Me
When Carol tagged me last week, I went into a panic. I didn't know what it meant to be tagged. I was certain it must not be good. I have since learned that it is considered a compliment to have someone tag you. Thank you Carol!
Seven Things People Don't Know About Me:
- I love to swim laps at the pool on Christmas Eve. I think about all of the frantic preparations that are taking place in people's homes and relish each stroke as I glide through the water in peaceful silence.
- I like watching DVD movies with the Director's Commentary activated throughout.
- I love my dog, Frenchy. He is a five pound, black Pomeranian who is addicted to mini tennis balls. He even goes wild when he discovers pieces of felt that I use in my Art Dolls. (I finally made the connection that tennis balls smell like felt!)
- I love to collect bones on my mountain hikes. My studio is rich with sun-bleached white bones! For me, it is like discovering sea glass and shells on the beach where I used to live. Both activities give me a thrill like I have just discovered hidden treasures. I use these treasures in many of my Art Dolls.
- I like to eat chocolate for breakfast on my day off while I write in my dream journal. (This is now a joyful memory...I stopped eating sugar in October to enhance my health-yes, that even includes chocolate!)
- Care packages from the sea. Friends send me boxes of driftwood, sea glass, and shells from the beach. I rip them open with abandon when they arrive. Sand and the smells of the sea spill out along with the treasures within.
- Placing my Art Dolls that I am working on onto the pillow beside me while I sleep. Sometimes they come through in my dreams...