Soul Shamans

Art Dolls & Process Paintings ~ Camilla La Mer

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Art Studio Photo

camilla la mer, art dolls, spirit dolls, shaman dolls, healing art, process painting, jungian art
My daughter took this candid shot of my art studio from upstairs. I used to struggle trying to make my living room back into a living room after each art project. I surrendered last year. The space is an art studio. There is no doubt about it. It is lovely and wonderful and overflowing with my supplies and creativity! Three of my Process Paintings are on the wall in the photo. I call them "The Three Graces."

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 2, 2008 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Interesting pic of your studio. Love the paintings. I am fortunate that I have a husband 9of 37 years) that encourages me. I have been lucky to always have a space that is only mine that everyone respects. Course it all sometimes spills out of confinement!

PS: I am looking forward to hearing of your encounter with owl.

 
At November 3, 2008 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Megan Noel said...

i like your studio! it looks cozy and lived-in!

 
At November 5, 2008 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Robin said...

I LOVE it!!!!!

 
At November 16, 2008 at 8:50 AM , Blogger beadbabe49 said...

I love studios and yours looks like a warm, yet exciting place to create.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home