Soul Shamans

Art Dolls & Process Paintings ~ Camilla La Mer

Monday, May 25, 2009

Reemergence of My Mermaid Self


The peaceful face of Moon Butterfly...


She is both a chrysalis and a butterfly at the same time.


Moon Butterfly flows like a bride of the sea...


This is Red Celestial Mermaid. She is actively involved in a process of cellular transformation...



I realized that the driftwood on this mermaid's head looks like a vision that I had of my own healing...A trunk of a beautiful tree growing many new branches...


Here are the art pieces that have been flowing through me over the past few weeks. I am happy to say that I am finally beginning to feel like myself again following my surgery. It feels as if my soul has returned to my body. My life force is becoming strong once again.

I am involved in a time of deep healing. These dolls represent quite accurately the transformational process I am experiencing as I return to my life in what feels like a new way. I feel changed on a cellular level and devoted to emerging even stronger than before. My vision regarding the future of my art process and my healing art doll classes is coming forth with crystal clarity. I will share more with you as my plans evolve...

Thank you for all of your emails of support during the challenging past four months. I am looking forward to catching up on your fabulous lives and creations!

12 Comments:

At May 25, 2009 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Wow, Camilla. When inspiration hits you, it does so with a vengeance. Very kewl mermaids!

 
At May 26, 2009 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Martha Bright said...

Beautiful! One mermaid is ethereal, one very earthy. I like that. I am so glad you are feeling better xoxo

 
At May 26, 2009 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Talking Horses Arts said...

These are awesome!
Andrea.

 
At May 27, 2009 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Susan Elliott said...

Happy Re-Emergence Day!!! I'm so glad to have you back, cells re-structured and everything...we can build her better than she was, better, faster, stronger...really loved your dolls and can sense the peace in the restful mermaid. YEAA!!!!!!! is all I can say! Let's Play!

 
At May 28, 2009 at 5:24 AM , Blogger Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I am so glad that you are feeling like your new self! I have been missing you!!! So you are back, better than ever. Lets get this party started!!

 
At May 31, 2009 at 1:10 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Your creativity is alive and flourishing!!! Great to see your mermaid self reemerging as demonstrated by these two entirely compelling beauties!!! Thanks for the detail pictures.

I have a couple of thoughts that I'd prefer to share in private... shall I email you about them???

Hugs, Robin A.

 
At May 31, 2009 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Little Fish said...

I've just stubbled across your blog and feel really inspired by your creations.

Thank you for sharing them.

x x x

 
At June 21, 2009 at 3:28 AM , Blogger Padparadscha said...

Stunning dolls. I hope you are OK, Camilla.

 
At July 2, 2009 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Jacky said...

What fantastic art dolls...lovely to see you are back creating.

Jacky xox

 
At July 4, 2009 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

These Mermaid creations are inspirational!

 
At August 26, 2009 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your creativity is alive and flourishing!!!
Beautiful! One mermaid is ethereal, one very earthy. I like that.
--
Venus
Professional Monitering

security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments

 
At January 8, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Iowa Sunshine said...

The white mermaid/butterfly just makes me feel so at peace. Lovely job. Thanks for sharing your things. I hope you are doing well. HUGS, Judy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home